tirsdag den 20. november 2012

My too big bed (Dedicated to the love of my life)

My 
My bed... 
I don't 
I don't like it. 
At 
all. 
It 
Is 
Way 
Too 
Big 
For me. 
It swallows 
My body 
My dreams 
My painted fingernails 
And my painted Eyelids. 
  
I need 
I need you. 
To fill the space 
And 
The 
Silence 
With 
Your heavy 
Breathing. 
Listening 
To your chest 
Moving up 
And down 
Again 
And again 
And again 
Is 
So 
Much 
More 
Relaxing 
Than the ticks 
And tocks 
From my clocks. 
  
Fill me 
Fill me up 
With you 
And your 
Heartbeat 
And your 
Feelings 
And your 
Lies. 
You 
Lie 
When 
You 
Speak 
The truth. 
  
Just Please 
Please 
Let me 
Sink 
Into your rib-cage 
Into your soul 
Into your make beliefs 
And your golden words. 
  
Tell me 
That you Love me 
Over 
And over 
And over 
Again.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar